- 200 g North Sea fish cut in thin strips (e.g. ling, whiting, pouting, gurnard etc.)
- 100 g shellfish (e.g. cockles, mussels, clams, crabmeat)
- A few thinly cut strips of fennel
- Green from fennel
- 1 onion
- 1 fennel bulb
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 courgettes
- 1 tomato
- olive oil
- 1 tsp of tomato puree
- Bay leaf
- 1 deciliter of ricard
- 2 decilitres of white wine
- 8 decilitres of fish fumet
- 2 decilitres of jus from oysters, cockles, mussles etc
Roughly chop the vegetables.
Stew them in olive oil. Then add the tomato puree, and then the bouquet garni.
Add the Ricard, then the wine, the fish fumet and the shellfish jus and bring to the boil. Leave to simmer for about 20 minutes.
Finely blend the soup and season with piment d’espelette and salt.
Put the garnish in a warm soup dish. Pour over the boiling soup.
You need an account to use this function